The Children’s Ministry of Ada First Baptist church is a vital part of our church family! We value the opportunity to help train your children into the outstanding citizens and great Christian young men & women that you want them to be. We have many exciting & fun opportunities to get your child engaged at Ada First.
Below are a few of our ministry opportunities available for your child – click the blue links for more information on each:
- TeamKID: This is our Wednesday night program from 5:30-8:00 PM (dinner is available for your child at 5:00 PM for a cost of :$2/person)
- Children’s Choirs: Twice a year our children put on a special choir performance in our Worship Center – this is another exciting way for kids to get involved in praising our Savior
- Upward Basketball for Pre-k to 4th grade: This is a Bible centered sports program that has helped in the development of excellent sportsmanship and character building children throughout our community.
- Parent’s Night Out: This is a free childcare service for our members that we have opened up to the community for a nominal fee. Offered once a month usually on the 3rd Friday of each month.
- Children’s church: Offered during the school year on Sunday Mornings during Morning Worship
- Sunday Night Kidz: Childcare for babies 6 weeks to 6th grade offered during our Evening Worship on Sunday nights from 5-6 PM.We are currently doing an animated video series about “Theo and his 2 mischievous friends” as they teach us about God.
5:30-8:00 PM TeamKID activities