Our series about the importance of leveraging our time for the Kingdom
We're in a series of teaching called 1,000 Sundays, where we're learning how to make the most of the time that we have to influence the world around us.
Here's a few takeaways from this week's message:
• Jesus wants to worship with us more than we want to worship with Him
• Teach your kids what to believe, why you believe it, and where you found it in the Bible, or they will never learn to put a face on their theology
• Treat your family how you see them, not how they view you
• You will always have a Judas at your table. Jesus knew that Judas would betray Him and still washed his feet.
• See the value in those at your table even if they don’t see the value in you.
• Friends who worship together go further together.
• Worship JESUS with those who are willing to sit at your table.
For our complete message archive, head over to our Vimeo channel (click here.)
You can share these images on your social feeds: