Do you need help?
Are you looking to serve?
In Response to the Ada City Council New Mask Requirements
“If social distancing of (6) feet or more cannot be maintained, all persons shall wear facial masks or facial shields when out in public (indoors or outdoors).”
- A facial mask should be worn in all settings for adults 16+ where social distancing cannot be maintained (i.e. in congested areas on campus). We have disposable masks at the hand sanitizer stations across the campus for your convenience.
- You may remove your mask in the Worship Center to engage in worship and/or Connect Group while maintaining social distancing. (exception #9)
- Any person younger than 16 years of age will not be required to wear a mask (exception #1), but a temperature check will be run on each child who attends the Preschool and Kids Worship, and Connect Group sessions.
As a church who is committed to our mission of 'Helping People Find and Follow Jesus', we have decided on the following adjustments. These adjustments have been made in light of new information released by the CDC in order to keep our church and community safe. While we have been advised to adhere to 'social distancing', it does not mean that we should be relationally distant.
We have included ways to stay connected and help with the mission.
We are, and will always be, a church that is FOR ADA!
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP:
- 10:00AM Church Inside and Online Worship
- 9:00AM & 11:15AM Connect Groups
SUNDAY NIGHT SERVICES:
- We will hold off on all Sunday night services at the church for now.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT BIBLE STUDIES:
- We will hold off on adult Wednesday night bible studies for now.
- Preschool - 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm in the Preschool Area
- Children - 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm in the Children's Area upstairs
- Junior High Students - 6:30 pm to 7:45 pm in the Activity Building
- 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday-Thursday
- 8:30AM-12:00PM Friday
For extra online bible study lessons visit our Online Bible Study Resources page!
- Shopping for Seniors: Grocery shopping for seniors who have been advised to not get out into the public.
- Blessing Baskets: Providing food baskets to families who need help.
- Prayer Partners: Commit to praying for, and potentially with, those in need of prayer.
- Block Party Volunteer: No matter your gift or talent, we have a place that is just right for you in our FOR ADA Block Party ministry! You can play games with the kids, hand out snacks, give away blessing baskets, and much, much more.
If you would like to be one of our Help Volunteers, please fill out the form below:
We want you to know that we are still here for you and want to help take care of you during this time. If you have a need, please contact (580) 332-4121 or fill out the form below: