Do you need help?
Are you looking to serve?
GUIDELINES FOR RETURNING
As a church who is committed to our mission of 'Helping People Find and Follow Jesus', we have decided on the following adjustments. These adjustments have been made in light of new information released by the CDC in order to keep our church and community safe. While we have been advised to adhere to 'social distancing', it does not mean that we should be relationally distant.
We have included ways to stay connected and help with the mission.
We are, and will always be, a church that is FOR ADA!
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP:
- Online Worship at 9:00AM & 11:15AM | Drive-In Church 10:00AM
- Some Connect Group classes have switched to meeting online through 'Zoom.' Please contact your Connect Group leader for further details.
NEW OFFICE HOURS:
- 8:30AM-12:00PM Monday-Friday
GROUPS THAT WILL NOT BE MEETING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- Celebrate Recovery
- Joy Bible Study (Wednesday mornings)
- ALL Wednesday evening activities
- Sunday Morning Connect Groups
- Sunday Evening Worship
CAMPS THAT HAVE BEEN CANCELLED:
- Family Camp - May 1-2, 2020
- Falls Creek Kids Camp - May 24-27
- Falls Creek Student Camp - June 1-6
For extra online bible study lessons visit our Online Bible Study Resources page!
- Shopping for Seniors: Grocery shopping for seniors who have been advised to not get out into the public.
- Blessing Baskets: Providing food baskets to families who need help.
- Prayer Partners: Commit to praying for, and potentially with, those in need of prayer.
If you would like to be one of our Help Volunteers, please fill out the form below:
"We will lead with confidence in our decisions, clarity in our communication, and with compassion to the most vulnerable. Additionally, we will follow the Lordship of Jesus Christ and seek Him for direction." - Pastor Brad Graves
We want you to know that we are still here for you and want to help take care of you during this time. If you have a need, please contact (580) 332-4121 or fill out the form below:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Ada First Baptist open?
Yes, Ada First Baptist is still open but the office hours have changed to 8:30AM-12:00PM Monday-Friday. All schedule changes will be communicated through email, social media posts, and our website.
- How can I help?
We currently need prayer volunteers, as well as volunteers to help with 'shopping for seniors' and other food delivery needs. If you would like to help, please fill out the help form at the top of this page, or email email@example.com.
- How can I continue giving if I am unable to attend worship?
With the gift of technology, giving electronically is as easy as ever! Here are the ways you can give:
- Give online at fbcada.org/giveonline
- Text a dollar amount to 843-21
- In person: Tuesday or Thursday between 8:30AM-12:00PM, or the lock box located at the South Entrance
- Mail to:
Ada First Baptist Church
521 S Broadway
Ada, OK 74820
Your faithful and generous giving is appreciated.
- What sanitizing steps is Ada First taking?
Our entire Ada First staff is working diligently to keep all areas of our church clean and disinfected with a focus on heavily trafficked areas and surfaces commonly touched by hands.
We have also placed hand sanitizing stations throughout all main areas of the church for easy accessibility.
- What are some trusted sources?
We are currently monitoring information from the following sites: